The Tommy Hilfiger #AW15 Women's Wear Fashion Show


"Celebrating the 30th anniversary of his brand, which is rooted in American sportswear, it seemed only fitting that New York’s ultimate showman should deliver his own no-expense-spared stadium set, complete with a faux astroturf pitch , cheering crowds and a big screen to catch all the major style replays."


Ironic how I loved this show despite, these being the colours I would never touch. However when you x the colour scheme by these sketches, I'm all of a sudden interested !!!!

Take a look at my faves from the Tommy Hilfiger Autumn/ Winter 2015 collection 




Heres to my obsession with bomber jackets, these letterman jackets are just adorable (Gold for the win)! 

On the other hand, for someone who despises burgundy and rarely wears an white, Tommy Hilfiger has convinced me !

I defo kept the best till last. My absolute favourite outfits of the #AW15 collection are the Leather Jersey's YASSS. Hands the best part of the whole show (in my opinion.)






 My latest obsessions are Jourdan Dunn, Binx Walton and Gigi Hadid; who 'hit the runway (or the pitch)in reworked retro sportswear'. 
This is my life at the moment, I'm really feeling this girly sporty vibe. We cannot ignore the obvious 70's inspiration featured in some of the looks. The Models wore letterman jackets in both literal incarnations and supple leather minidresses, accessorised, of course, with helmets and football boots with wedge heels. 

My fave look was of Sofia Richie sporting the Tommy #AW14 fit (Jourdan Dunn modelled) , she's so damn cute !


Read More About Tommy Hilfiger AW15

That's all les amis, hope you enjoyed this post xo

Comments

Popular Posts